Old-school terminals are limited; all they can do is charge credit cards and print receipts. With a Virtual Terminal, your business can store digital signatures, easily search for receipts and more. But if you can’t tailor a Virtual Terminal to your business needs, what’s the point?
It’s our goal to help businesses enhance their payment processes; we work each day to continually improve our efficiency, security and user experience. To ensure each and every business can maximize its use of our Virtual Terminal, we made it customizable.
PayJunction’s Customizable Virtual Terminal
To improve the checkout process, we built our Virtual Terminal so you can:
- Differentiate Account Settings – Streamline the checkout process by customizing fields for different departments, locations and in-store or online purchases. You can customize each account by requiring or omitting fields to fit the specific department or location’s needs.
- Tailor Security Settings – By customizing security settings like AVS and CVV, you can prevent your business from accepting fraudulent transactions and decrease the chance of transactions downgrading to a higher Interchange tier; meaning less expensive transactional costs. Enable, display or apply the ‘smart’ option to run security settings only when the AVS and CVV are provided.
- Control Display Options – Depending on your business type, certain transaction fields may or may not be necessary. You have the option to require, display or hide any fields you wish. This eliminates unnecessary steps to run a transaction while protecting your business.
- Customize Field Labels – Every business has its own means of staying organized. Whether you need to track repair orders or VIN numbers for cars, IDs or chart numbers for patients or invoice numbers associated with transactions, you can do it all with the Virtual Terminal. Simply custom label a transaction field to whatever piece of information you need tracked and it automatically becomes searchable; no need to sift through filing cabinets or storage units.
- Set Required Contact Information - If you’re fulfilling phone or online product orders, you’ll need to collect both billing and shipping information; if not you can hide these fields to avoid extra steps in the transaction process. You can require fields like client ID and email to collect information for a client rewards program or email marketing campaign.
Leveraging our Virtual Terminal’s customization will not only improve your business, it will simplify the work put into maintaining it.
Are you currently able to customize your business’s checkout process? Could the customizable software in our Virtual Terminal significantly improve your business? Let us know below!